You will get special offer /service and furthermore,
you also get gift card if you are elected in a game.
Choose three types of searching.
If you narrow down category, you will match a purpose more.
If you narrow down area, you will search by limited to a specified territory.
If you narrow down the nearest station, you will search facilities around the applicable station.
Tap 'look for this condition' if you decide it.
It is showed you facility summary in search results 'list'
It is showed you current location and location of facility in search results 'map'
If you tap facility, you can check details of it.
Feature of each serviceMORE
About transfer between Wi-Fi spotMORE
About avoid connecting automaticallyMORE
|Reset Intervals||Restriction of Use|
|Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi||Every 1hour||No limitation|
|Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi_New||Every 1hour||No limitation|
|Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi_Lite||Every30minutes||8 times/day (4 hour total)|
1.You can keep using internet after it is connected to ' Osaka Enjoy Rally ' automatically, if it is submitted.
2.User's registration 6-9 is left out from second time then it starts agreement screen about security level.
1.Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi、Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi_New、Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi_Lite have different authentications. You are required to complete the initial authentication procedure for each before service can be accessed.
2.After using OFWL eight times a day via one e-mail address, you may be able to use another e-mail address to use the same service (maximum of 30 minutes × 8 times per day).
3.After connecting to OFW or OFWL, you need to complete the initial authentication to use the Internet. Even after you complete initial authentication, you may not be able to use the Wi-Fi system beyond the limitation of time for use. In such case, you may be required to agree to other conditions.
4.The default language for the authentication window is English; however, it can be changed to Japanese, Chinese (Traditional/ Simplified), Korean and Thai.
'Osaka Free Wi-Fi' shows you top page of Wi-Fi whenever you pass access point (machine which sends Wi-Fi signal). (There is case that we can use continuously at some places like station.)
Tap 'internet here' in Wi-Fi top page then confirm security level and tap 'agree' (2parts) to connect internet service.
It shows you Wi-Fi top page again and tap 'internet here' to connect internet service.
It shows you Wi-Fi top page whenever you pass access point.
If you connect to 'Osaka Free Wi-Fi/Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi_Lite ' once, it is connected from next time automatically.
ex) After connecting to internet service at subway Namba station, it is connected automatically if you keep Wi-Fi on to subway Shinsaibashi station which is Wi-Fi area.
(When it is connected to internet automatically, you need to verify again.)
If you avoid connecting internet automatically the above, you have to delete network setting.
Tap line of 'Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi'
Tap 'delete network setting'
Tap 'wireless and network' → 'Wi-Fi'
Press and hold 'Osaka_Free_Wi-Fi' on 'Wi-Fi' list.
Tap 'disconnect network'
Wi-Fi can be used with certified terminals that meet the technical regulations conformity certification of Japan. Please note that use of uncertified terminals may be illegal. (Apple iPhone and iPad can be used. Please visit the link below to check if your device can be used.)Technical Conformity Mark and the Purchase and Use of Radio Equipment (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
Search for Certified Devices that Meet the Technical Regulations Conformity Certification of Japan (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
- Wi-FiR is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Google, Google Logo, Android Logo, Google Map, and Google Map Logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc.
- Microsoft is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Windows, Windows7, Windows 8 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- 'Windows' is the abbreviation of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Apple, Apple Logo, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and/or other countries.
- iPhone, iPad, and Multi-Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- The trademark "iPhone" is used in accordance with a license from Aiphone K.K.
- IOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco in the United States and/or other countries and used in accordance with a license from Cisco.
- A name of Twitter and the logo, blue bird of Twitter are trademark by Twitter Inc. in the United States of America and other countries
- A name of Facebook and the logo are the registered trademark by Facebook Inc.
- A name of LINE and the logo are trademark or registered trademark by LINE Ltd.
- Instagram and camera logo are trademark in the United States of America and other countries